At Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, we understand the changing regulations, tax and compliance issues you face. We are proud of our ability to help our clients manage their nonprofit organizations. Our team members are also volunteers and are represented on many nonprofit boards. We work hard to earn your trust and respect.
Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP has a long history of providing professional services to charities, foundations, private schools, churches, professional and trade associations, scientific institutions and arts organizations. We understand choosing professional advisors is an important decision. At Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, we ask the important questions:
- What percentage of revenue is from private donations, government grants, program services, investments, other sources?
- What percentage of expenses are due to program services, administration, other (fundraising)?
- Is the nonprofit a grant making foundation? If so, how large an endowment fund does it have?
- Does the nonprofit have a web site? Can contributions be made online?
- Has the nonprofit teamed with a for-profit to fund charitable efforts?
- Does the nonprofit use technology to find potential contributors and/or to mobilize public opinion?
Your organization needs reliable and objective professional advice for sound decision-making. Donors and other stakeholders want confidence in your operations and finances. Your governing board wants assurance it is fulfilling its responsibilities. Our services are designed to meet these objectives. Some of our services include:
- Assurance services, including Single Audit, Yellow Book, reviews and compilations
- Tax services, including exemption applications, Forms 990 and 990-T, research and consultations
- Advisory services, including information systems, personnel and benefits, policies and procedures, and governance issues
Contact us today to see what we can do for you.